13th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy in Visakhapatnam which is belongs to Andhra Pradesh. And pursuing M.Pharmacy in Andhra University through GPAT. I haven't got fellowship for my M.Pharmacy. I want to do PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship. Can you please tell me how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  4. When the list of selected candidate for JNU PhD Fellowship will be announced?
  5. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  8. Registration procedure to study PhD in Biology to a DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  9. What can I do for PhD with fellowship?
  10. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  11. Eligibility to get Inspire Fellowship to study Ph.D?
  12. List of research topics in which CSIR is interested? Fellowship for doing PhD?
  13. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD if pursuing M.Phil with Fellowship?
  17. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
13th November 2015, 01:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?

On the basis of GPAT score you are eligible for stipend during your M.Pharmacy course which should be cleared by AICTE once you apply for it through your college.

Being a GPAT qualified candidate you will be eligible for JRF positions also after completion of post graduation. Selection will be based on the credentials and interview. On the basis of your research experience you can surely get fellowship during your PH.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?