10th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying M.Sc in Nutrition in Andhra University. I am doing my M.Sc with stipend. So, I want to know that if I want to do PhD in Nutrition again from Andhra University the still I can get stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  2. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  3. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  7. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  10. What should I do between PhD(Nutrition) and job after completing M.Sc?
  11. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  15. Is it difficult to get stipend to study PhD if completed M.Tech at the age of 29 years old?
  16. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  17. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
24th September 2015, 10:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?

If a candidate has completed the course of Masters Degree with 55% marks then the candidate is eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the UGC-NET Examination and once you do so you can pursue the course of PhD with Scholarship.
Once you clear the UGC-NET Examination you need to apply for the course of PhD at Andhra University and there be a call for the Personal Interview.
Once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in the field of Nutrition.
This is what you have to do to make sure you can pursue the course of PhD from Andhra University with a Scholarship.
12th October 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?

Aprcet qualified members how much stipend will get in management streams and particularly of general category boys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?