2nd February 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do research in Diagnostic Laboratory field after M.SC Clinical Microbiology? List of some distance universities for it?

Respected sir, I am working as a Microbiologist in a diagnostic laboratory after completion of M.Sc Clinical Microbiology and now I want to do Ph.D in my working area. Is it possible? List of some distance universities for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  4. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  5. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  10. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  12. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  14. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  16. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  18. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?