29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in REVA University?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Mathematics) course which is available in REVA University. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?

5th September 2019, 08:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Mathematics) in REVA University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Mathematics) course which is available in REVA University. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?
If you have a valid GATE or CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in REVA University.

The other stipend may be provided from University funding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?