21st September 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Economics) in Mangalore University?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Economics) course which is available in Mangalore University. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?

24th September 2019, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a stipend for PhD(Economics) in Mangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know about the stipend provided for PhD(Economics) course which is available in Mangalore University. Can anyone of you please let me know if it is possible to get a stipend for this PhD program?
If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Economics from Mangalore University.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?