13th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to do PhD in Nalanda Open University? Possibility to become a Professor?

Hi, I would like to know that can I get stipend to do PhD in Nalanda Open University? And kindly tell me that as it is Open University, so is it possible to become a Professor after completion of PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Professor being a Sociology post graduate with 52.25% from Nalanda Open University?
  2. Is it beneficial to do PhD(Economics) in Nalanda Open University?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to do PhD in Nalanda Open University?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. How many seats are available for PhD(Botany) in Nalanda Open University? Documents required to get admission?
  6. List of all 10th based diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much stipend I will get to study PhD if qualified in UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post?
  8. Possibility to become a Professor in Toronto University, York University, MIT or Minnesota University after completing PhD in Chemistry from RGIPT, Raebareli?
  9. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  10. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD(Hindi) course in Nalanda Open University?
  12. How to get graduation in Agriculture through correspondence?
  13. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  14. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  15. How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend?
  16. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  18. Which universities offer diploma in distance education mode? -- [New]
15th June 2016, 04:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to do PhD in Nalanda Open University? Possibility to become a Professor?

No, there is no such scheme in Nalanda University of providing stipend to students, so I am sorry to say that you cannot avail any stipend during he course.

Yes, you can become a professor, there is no such problem in it. You will have to have a B.Ed degree and after the completion of your PhD, you will have to appear for TET examination. Once you successfully clear your examination, you will very much eligible to opt for the post of a professor in a good recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?