23rd September 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get stipend for studying PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Geography in Bodoland University. So, I would like to know is it possible to get a stipend for this PhD program? Kindly let me know about the stipend as soon as possible.

26th September 2020, 03:09 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get stipend for studying PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University?

Yes, It is possible to get stipend for studying PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University.

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years .

A monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12,000 for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?