14th January 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD in Psychology with MPharmacy?

Hi sir, I have completed my M-pharmacy and I'm very much interested in psychology and I also want to do my PhD in psychology and for that do I need to repeat my masters in psychology with b pharmacy degree as graduation? is it possible? if so which branch of psychology am I eligible for?

16th January 2023, 10:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD in Psychology with MPharmacy?

Those who have completed masters in psychology with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission.
At least 5 years of teaching /industry/professional experience at a senior level is required.
In some cases, M.Phil in Psychology is also preferred.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam.
If you have studied psychology in your postgraduation program as a core subject then you are eligible, otherwise not.
19th January 2023, 02:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not possible to do PhD In Psychology with MPharmacy.

For PhD In Psychology, candidates must have a master's degree in psychology with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
23rd January 2023, 05:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Ph.D in psychology is that you must have a master's degree in psychology from a recognized institute.

You will not be able to pursue Ph.D in Psychology. However, you can do Ph.D available for Pharmacy candidates . Admission to the course is done on the basis of an entrance examination or merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?