29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Hindi and do the job at the same time?

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Hindi and do the job at the same time? What should be done for the same? Can someone please help me with the information on this? Is it really possible to do both PH.D and job at the same time?

30th December 2015, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Hindi and do the job at the same time?

For doing job along with your PH.D in Hindi you have to enroll yourself in a distance mode programme. There are many universities which offer distance mode PH.D in Hindi and you can apply for admission in them surely.

Most of the lecturers in colleges pursue their research programme along with doing the job. If you have got the same kind of job then it will surely benefit you in research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?