3rd June 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue PhD for a housewife who has completed BTech Chemical Engineering around 15 years ago?

Sir/Madam, I have done BTech in Chemical Engineering around 15 years ago and now I am a housewife. Currently I am taking coaching of Maths for CPT. I have scored 60% marks in my Graduation. I want to do PhD directly without any Post Graduation. Is it possible for me?

5th July 2020, 12:05 PM
Jessychax

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue PhD for a housewife who has completed BTech Chemical Engineering around 15 years ago?

There are two minimum criteria for eligibility in PhD in CE:

1. You should have a M.tech degree completed from a recognized university.
2. A minimum score of 55% in post graduation.

Whichever University you select, either you have your own national level scholarship or you can apply for fellowship programs in your choice of university. Your selection will be based on their written exam followed by personal interview. Doing a PhD after your post-graduation will expand your career choices. You can even apply for integrated Dual degree programmes (M.Tech-PhD), where you can directly have a doctorate degree along with M.Tech. Its best If, you try for GATE exams, as in top level institutes GATE score carry a weight age to your admission process and selection.
ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?