21st April 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Commerce from any Open University without work experience being a housewife and completed an MCA around 17 years ago?

I have done MCA regular course and I got more than 60% but had done around 17 years ago. After that I am a housewife without having any experience in any field and didn't do job. Now I want to continue my education and want to do PhD. So, in which subject can I do and which open University? Can I get admission? I don't want to continue my studies in Computers. Can I do something in Commerce as it was my subject in Graduation? Please help me out to find a way to my career which was left behind but want to continue now.

31st January 2021, 06:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Commerce from any Open University without work experience being a housewife and completed an MCA around 17 years ago?

Yes, You can do PhD in Commerce from any Open University without work experience being a housewife and completed an MCA around 17 years ago.

You are totally eligible to pursue PhD on the basis of MCA degree.

You can take admission in IGNOU .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?