23rd January 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science?

Hello Sir / Madam,
This is Maanasa , i need the guidance for preparing for CSIR exam , I cnt afford to go for coaching, so kindly tell me any solution for preparing pattern. I am persuing M-Pharmacy 1st year. So during free time i will study for CSIR and its my sub-target. After achieving this i need to write NIPER JAT for PhD admission. Its my aim. Kindly help me as much as you can. My email id is [email protected]

Thank you.

28th January 2014, 09:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science?

You need to start your preparation at least 5 or 4 months before the exam.So for that you need to collect your syllabus for the exam and know that pattern of exam that you are going to appear.

The successful tip is to solve as many model papers as you can.So that you may know how many questions may come from particular subject.You need to correlate the questions from the theory part to your academics.The main thing you should maintain is to get in to the Main real concepts.

There will be basically 2 papers you are going to write.So among those two I recommend you to go for the Paper 2.But passing the paper 1 is mandatory.You will need to give equal importance to the each of the paper.

You can get direct syllabus for the exam in below website.There will be a very high competition for the CSIR JRF exams.So you need to give very good stuff to be in one of the toppers.

Attempt the questions first which you feel that you can attempt and solve them in a less time.So be careful,time management is very much needed.In the paper I,you can expect most of the questions rom basic.Try to attend for the many mock tests,so that you can easily manage the time and set questions for limited period to solve them.
9th September 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science?

pls tell me some very important topics for net life science and also tell me some indian writer's book to preparation of net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?