30th April 2012, 07:25 PM
nysaspringer

Question papers for life sciences CSIR UGC NET? What is the pattern? Sample question papers and study material?

send some question papers for life sciences csir ugc net 2o11 and 2012 pattern and some sample questions and study materials

15th August 2013, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for life sciences CSIR UGC NET? What is the pattern? Sample question papers and study material?

I'm btech biotechnology candidate.
Can I write CSIR NET Lifescience exam? Will it help me to get stipend during my Mtech studies.
Can you tell the possiblities for doing Mtech as a JRF qualified candidate. plz do answer me.
7th March 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for life sciences CSIR UGC NET? What is the pattern? Sample question papers and study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysaspringer View Post
send some question papers for life sciences csir ugc net 2o11 and 2012 pattern and some sample questions and study materials
Below are the attachments of CSIR NET(LIFE SCIENCE 2011 AND 2012) question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf net_june_2011.pdf(535.1 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf CSIR-Life-Science-Key-June-2012.pdf(643.2 KB, 152 views)
21st January 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Please give details about exam. pattern,syllabus and study material for ugc net computer science & application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?