2nd June 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Magadh University for B.Com Part-1 all subjects

Sir, i am a student of B.Com part-1 in college of commerce(magadh university) please send me previous year question papers of magadh university of all subjects at my email address [email protected]

10th July 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Magadh University for B.Com Part-1 all subjects

Last 5 years question papers of magadh university of b. Com 2nd year.
10th July 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Magadh University for B.Com Part-1 all subjects

Past 5 years question papers of magadh university of B.Com part-2.
20th November 2016, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Send me 5 year previous question papaer of b.com part1 of magadh university..
Email id :[email protected]
5th February 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous 5 year question paper bcom part1 in hindi in my email id [email protected]
11th February 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir. Please give me last year questions of b. Com part 3. I am student of college of commerce
My email id is [email protected]
24th March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 5 years question paper of b.com 1st year...
[email protected]
7th April 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 5 years question paper of b.sc zoology hons. 3rd year...of magadh university
8th June 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 5 year question paper of b.com first year all subject in magadh university
30th June 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. Please send me the previous 5 years magadh university (college of commerce) question paper of b. com first year of all subjects .i will be thankful for this. [email protected]
12th September 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Previous paper of b.com part 1 of magadh university plz send on my Gmail [email protected]
3rd April 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide previous year question paper of bcom part 1 magadh university
[email protected]
I will be very grateful to you for this gesture
24th June 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide previous year question paper from 1998 to 2017 of b.com(Hon's) magadh University . thanks
11th October 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5years question papers of financial accounting for Bcom part 1 of magadhuniversity?
18th November 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous 5 year question paper bcom part1 for all subject on my email id [email protected]
12th December 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 question paper of magadh university of b.sc part 3 of general studies on my email id [email protected]
29th January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 year question paper of magadh university of b.com 1st year in all subjects .
Email- [email protected]
1st June 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 year question paper of magadh university of b.com 1st year in all subject
[email protected]
22nd June 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Magadh University Bsc part 1 math honours previous year question bank pdf download
22nd June 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam give me Previous year question of b.com 1st year of all subject of magadh university on my e.mail . MY e.mail id is [email protected]
26th July 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir Please send me previous years question paper of b.com part-1 at [email protected]
I will be gretfull to you
Thankyou
12th November 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT BCOM 2 PREVIOUS 5 YEAR QUSTIONS OF MAGADH UNIVERSITY . MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
25th August 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Past 5 years question paper of b. Com. Part-3 of magadh university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?