20th May 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of NET SET for Computer Science?

Hello sir I am Rakesh Gedam. I done my MCA from Pune university. I am appear SET exam . I want Previous year Question papers of NET /SET examination for computer science . If possible give me suugetion How i apply for PHD in Computer science

my email: [email protected]
mob. 8928920862

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for SET Exam in Computer Science?
  2. SET exam previous years model question papers for computer science?
  3. Karnataka SET exam question papers for computer science?
  4. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Sem., Database Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous year Question Papers for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  6. Previous year Question Papers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  7. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Computer Science and Applications?
  9. Solved SET and NET question papers?
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. SET exam computer science question papers of previous years?
  13. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  14. SET and NET previous 5 years question papers?
  15. Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II?
  16. Previous years question papers of BSc computer science IInd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years question papers of AP SET exam of computer science?
  18. Previous year question papers for SET exam of Bharathiar University?
15th September 2014, 01:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of NET SET for Computer Science?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NET/SET COMPUTER SCIENCE EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of UGC NET/SET Computer Science exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the type of questions which are asked and the pattern followed.

Based on the pattern prepare for the questions and make sure that you will cover all the topics which are given in the exam syllabus to score well in the exam. I have also attached the previous year syllabus followed for the Computer Science exam in this post for your reference.

To know more about UGC NET/SET exam visit the official website - http://ugcnetonline.in/eligibility.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Computer Application.zip(3.09 MB, 718 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 714 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?