20th October 2011, 01:17 AM
anujanaswale

Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Computer Science and Applications?

I want SET previous exam papers for computer science and applications......

26th October 2011, 10:34 AM
KTHMCOLG

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Computer Science and Applications?

PLEASE SEND SOLVED/UNSOLVED QESTION PAPERS FOR NET/kSET EXAMS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE SUBJECT OF ATLEAST LAST 3YRS
19th August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Computer Science and Applications?

sir/madam,
please send me set question paper on my mail ID .
[email protected]
23rd August 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
This is Ravindra pls send me old set of questions papers...and if possible give the information which topics are asking frequently.....
pls send to my mail id
[email protected]
3rd September 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

This is Ms.Malarvizhi. Pls send me old set of questions papers to my mail id . Help me to well preparation for the Exam.
[email protected]

Thanking you,
Malar.
10th September 2012, 07:36 PM
jayashri manjare

This is jayashri manjare. Pls send me old set of questions papers to my mail id . Help me to well preparation for the Exam.
15th September 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

This is Ms.Srividhya. Pls send me old set of questions papers to my mail id . Help me to well preparation for the Exam.
[email protected]
Thanking you,
Srividhya

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-set-exam-computer-science-applications-422633.html#ixzz26XNAZWb4
15th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam
This is Srividhya. pls send me old set of questions papers...and if possible give the information which topics are asking frequently.....
pls send to my mail id

[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-set-exam-computer-science-applications-422633.html#ixzz26XNkeUOs
2nd October 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam
This is sheela. pls send me old set of questions paper for computer science and Applications and if possible give the information which topics are frequently.......pls send to my mail id

[email protected]
1st October 2013, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Please send solved& unsolved qestion papers for set exams for computer science subject of atleast last 2yrs
15th September 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings !! Im looking for Computer Science And Application Kset solved question papers with explanation, if it is available please kindly share to '[email protected]'.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Manu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?