4th September 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Previous year sample papers of Ph.D entrance exam?

Please send me sample paper of PhD entrance exam related chemistry and other subjects if possible? Can you please provide me the papers or let me know from where we can get them? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Thank you!

5th September 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year sample papers of Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me sample paper of PhD entrance exam related chemistry and other subjects if possible? Can you please provide me the papers or let me know from where we can get them? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Thank you!
I have attached some question papers for Ph.D entrance exam for Chemistry, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 1.pdf(93.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 2.pdf(179.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf Chemical Science 3.pdf(126.3 KB, 71 views)
21st June 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Please send me dtu PhD applied physics entrance exam previous year question papers.
15th June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Please send me dtu previous years phd biotechnology entrance test papers to pavani.sita@ ymail.com.
18th August 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me dtu previous 10 years PhD biotechnology entrance test papers to [email protected] or you can also tell me the place from where can I get these so that I can start preparing... thanks
15th March 2020, 06:09 PM
shipray

Please send me previous 10 years PhD in management entrance test papers & along with answer key at [email protected] as i have to prepare for Ph.D in Management entrance exam conducted in April 2020...Kindly do the needful for i shall remain thankful to yu for kind act.

Regards
Shipra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?