8th August 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Previous years entrance test papers of Ph.D in Library and Information Science of recognized universities?

Hello sir, I want to apply to do Ph.D in Library and Information Science. Please send me previous years entrance test papers of recognized universities or research institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  3. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Library and Information Science in India? Requirements to get admission?
  9. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Detailed procedure and entrance exam of BHU to study Library and Information Science? Previous year question papers of entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th August 2016, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years entrance test papers of Ph.D in Library and Information Science of recognized universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply to do Ph.D in Library and Information Science. Please send me previous years entrance test papers of recognized universities or research institutions?
Below are the attachments of Library and Information Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
26th September 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years entrance test papers of Ph.D in Library and Information Science of recognized universities?

Respected sir , I need PH.D library information science entrance exam model current year question paper ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?