23rd September 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Assam Science and Technology University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Pharmacy from Assam Science and Technology University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

25th September 2020, 11:27 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Assam Science and Technology University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Assam Science and Technology University can be seen below.

For Ph.D. course you must have qualified UGC-NET/JRF/GATE/SLET for direct admission else they must appear for the internal entrance.

You must have minimum score of 55% in entrance examination to get admission.
26th September 2020, 05:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Assam Science and Technology University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Pharmacy at Assam Science and Technology University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of university entrance test followed by an interview. The candidates who have already cleared UGC/JRF/NET examination or equivalent will be exempted from the entrance test but will have to appear for the interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.astu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?