1st March 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Ph.D course? List of colleges and their admission details for Ph.D course?

Respected Sir,

My M.Pharm is going to complete . Sir , I am interested to take admission for PHD. So kindly inform me about admission procedure, colleges and its details.

Thanking U.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. Procedure of admission in Ph.D course? List of colleges and their admission details for Ph.D course? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Quality Assurance in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  12. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  15. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  17. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  18. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?