15th March 2015, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?

Would like to do Phd in library and information science fom kurukshetra university. What is the procedure?is there any entrance exam when?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  2. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  4. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  5. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  7. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  8. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  9. Study material for UGC NET Library Science
  10. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  11. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  12. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  13. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Jobs in the field of library and information science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  17. Part time PhD from IGNOU for M.Lib degree holder?
  18. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
2nd April 2015, 01:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?

For getting admission in Ph.D in Library and Information sciences at Kurukshetra University, you must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission in most of the Universities across India is based on the NET/SLET/JRF scores. Therefore, if you have qualified any of these then it will help you to get admission in Kurukshetra University. Those with M.Phil qualification or 5 years of relevant experience in given field are also given preference in admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?