30th March 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?

My educational qualifications are as follows, M.A. in Hindi with 1st division and B.A. in Hindi also with 1st division. Now I am doing M.Phil in Hindi. I want to do PhD in Hindi in the best university of India. Kindly tell me about that university and also the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Hindi after doing M.A in Hindi with 60%
  4. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I get admission for M.Phil courses in IGNOU being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 51%?
  6. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  7. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  8. Where can I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence? I have done M.A in Hindi
  9. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  11. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  14. How may I do M.Phil(Hindi) through correspondence?
  15. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  17. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  18. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
5th April 2015, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?

If you have M.Phil qualification then you can apply for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam and you just have to apply on a prescribed format when the notification is out. Admission is purely based on merit and if you have good academic record then you will have good chance of getting admission. Also, the performance in the interview will matter a lot.

You can get admission in following Universities for your Ph.D in Hindi

1. Department of Hindi - Goa University, https://www.unigoa.ac.in

2. IGNOU, http://www.ignou.ac.in

3. Department of Hindi - Himachal Pradesh University, http://hpuniv.nic.in/

4. Dept. of Hindi - Kurukshetra University, http://www.kuk.ac.in

5. Aligarh Muslim University, http://www.amu.ac.in
7th April 2015, 12:16 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My educational qualifications are as follows, M.A. in Hindi with 1st division and B.A. in Hindi also with 1st division. Now I am doing M.Phil in Hindi. I want to do PhD in Hindi in the best university of India. Kindly tell me about that university and also the procedure for admission.
You are applicable for Ph.D in Hindi. You can apply for the course once the institution announces the admission notice. The admission process differs form one college to other. However, you must have good academic result to make your life easier.

Best universities to study PhD in Hindi in India:-

>>IGNOU
>>Allahabad university
>>HP university
>>KSOU
>>SMU
>>Aligarh Muslim University
>>Assam University
>>Kerala university
>>Banasthali university
>>Annamalai university
>>Ambedkar university
>>Calcutta university
>>Bharathi Vidyapeedth university
8th April 2015, 03:30 PM
Ankit Pk

Best university to study ph.d in hindi.
1.SMU.
2.KSOU.
3.IGNOU.
4.Department of hindi goa.
5.Aligarh muslim university.
6.Calcutta university.
7.Ambedkar university.
8.Annamalai university.
9.Kerla university.
10.Banasthali university.
etc……
9th April 2015, 11:48 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

:::::::Best universities that offer Ph.D in Hindi are as follows:::::

1.Sikkim Manipal University.
2.Karnataka State Open University.
3.Indhira Gandhi National Open University.
4.Department of hindi goa.
5.Aligarh muslim university.
6.Calcutta university.
7.Ambedkar university.
8.Annamalai university.
9.Kerla university.
10.Banasthali university.

Procedure to get admission:-

Every institution conducts separate entrance exams for Ph.D admissions. Your admission to Ph.D course will become easier if you have NET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?