26th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure to get
admission in PhD in Home Science as I have
completed M.A. in Home Science(Fabric & Apparel Science)
from Delhi University. How much stipend is given to
the students who are pursuing PhD in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  4. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  5. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  7. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  10. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  13. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  15. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  16. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  17. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
  18. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
7th May 2015, 10:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?

You will need to crack the NET Examination.
Once you have cracked the NET Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
You will also be provided a Stipend by the Government as you are pursuing higher studies.
If you have not cleared the NET Examination then also you can get admission but you will have to clear the Examination that is conducted by the Delhi University.
Once you have cracked the Examination then you will be able to pursue the course of PhD but the stipend will be a lot less.
In this case the stipend will be around Rs 10000 and if you are pursuing the course of PhD after you have cracked NET Examination then you will get a stipend in the range of about Rs 20000.
7th May 2015, 10:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?

You will need to crack the NET Examination.
Once you have cracked the NET Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
You will also be provided a Stipend by the Government as you are pursuing higher studies.
If you have not cleared the NET Examination then also you can get admission but you will have to clear the Examination that is conducted by the Delhi University.
Once you have cracked the Examination then you will be able to pursue the course of PhD but the stipend will be a lot less.
In this case the stipend will be around Rs 10000 and if you are pursuing the course of PhD after you have cracked NET Examination then you will get a stipend in the range of about Rs 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?