2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Urdu Paleography?

Sir/Madam, I am the student of M.A. in Urdu. After completing my M.A. I want to study Ph.D course in Delhi University. I came to know that Delhi University offered Urdu Paleography. Kindly tell me the admission procedure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Urdu in AMU?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Urdu) in Hyderabad University?
15th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Urdu Paleography?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Urdu Language from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course at Delhi University. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in Delhi University to pursue the Ph.D course in Urdu language. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?