26th December 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?

hello
i done m pharm (ceutics) i want to do phd.
how to get phd in ceutics.. what are the entrance exams for that? what is the difference between a part time and full time phd? what is the process for gettings these phd? if need to write ugc NET what is the subject to be opted? please give me a detailed about this..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  3. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  4. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  5. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  9. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  10. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  11. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management?
  12. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  13. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  14. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  15. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  16. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  17. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  18. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?