11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO for PhD in Biotechnology candidate?

Respected Members, I am doing PhD in Biotechnology and researching on Molecular Science. I just want to know about any possibility to enter ISRO after my PhD? I am interested to join ISRO so, what else I have to do apart from PhD? Kindly tell me whole process?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISRO for PhD in Mechanical Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  2. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Does ISRO sponsor PhD program for MTech(Chemical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get job in NASA or ISRO for PhD(Physics) candidate?
  6. ISRO sponsors PhD program for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get job in NASA or ISRO for PhD(Applied Geophysics) candidate?
  8. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  9. Steps to secure job in NASA or ISRO for PhD(Biochemistry) candidate?
  10. Jobs available in ISRO for B.Tech Biotechnology holder? How can I join ISRO?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc?
  12. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  14. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to become an ISRO scientist after B.Tech in biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?