11th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir,
I am a M.Sc in Physics pursuing candidate. I want to study PhD in Physics. Please let me know that ISRO is providing PhD course in PhD? If yes, what is the procedure for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  3. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  5. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  12. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  13. How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Which Physics related subject should I choose for PhD?
  16. How may I get through ISRO entrance after doing MSc Physics?
  17. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?