23rd February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?

Hi
i have done MSc in biotechnology and
i want to do phd in plant biotechnology from foreign.
so please tell me the procedure as
well detail about scholarship .
with regards
Priyanka Singh Gaur

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  4. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  6. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  7. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  11. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  13. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  14. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  17. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  18. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
16th February 2018, 02:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?

In order to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology first you choose a suitable university and apply for that course you can get information about scholarship on official website of that university and apply for same. These are the University offering PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship:-
> University of Leicester
> University of Essex
> University of Nottingham
> Queen’s University Belfast
> University of Oxford
> University of Manchester

Entry requirements for PhD in Plant Biotechnology:-
> You must have achieved minimum 60% marks in your Master's degree.
> You must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?