2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue M.Phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU?

I have completed my MA from IGNOU by getting 58% marks. Now I want to do M.Phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU itself. I want to know when will admission forms for IGNOU will be realised. I tried to know it from IGNOU centre but I wasn't able to get any information about this. Kindly help.

3rd October 2017, 10:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU?

After the completion of MA course with 58% of marks, you are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in Hindi from IGNOU. You must have to study Hindi as a subject in your Masters degree in order to opt M.Phil course in Hindi.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum 55 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in the same from IGNOU.
The application forms for 2017 batch has alredy released in the month of July and the last date of submission wss 31st of July 2017.
So, you can apply in the next year for the M.Phil course in Hindi from IGNOU.
For more details, contact to the official website of the IGNOU.
www.ignou.ac.in
4th October 2017, 10:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU?

Procedure to pursue M.phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU:-

To pursue M.phil in Hindi from IGNOU you will have to clear an entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University.

You will have to apply for the exam first, by collecting the form from their official website or the registration centre in your locality.

IGNOU has the largest chain of examination and study centres across India among all other institutions.
5th October 2017, 11:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get admission in M.Phil/PhD course in Hindi at IGNOU, a candidate must have to have a masters degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks from any UGC recognized University.
Candidates need to apply for admission when there is a admission notification. The online application form of IGNOU releases tentatively in the month of July, so candidates are required to fill and submit the application form before the last date for submission.
Then there will be an entrance test conducted by the University at National Level in selected examination centers across the country. IGNOU will display the list of candidates, who will be required to appear for the entrance test, on the website http://www.ignou.ac.in/. After qualifying the entrance test, the candidates can take admission to pursue their desired PhD/M.Phil course at IGNOU.
Note:Those candidates have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU.

Sorry to inform you that last date for submission of online application form for this years was 31st July 2017. You can now apply for the same in the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?