7th January 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed MA hindi from IGNOU with 70% marks. i want to pursue phd or m phil through distance learning .please advise me universities how offers these degrees via distance education . currently i m in Gujrat .

Related Questions:
9th January 2015, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?

If you have got Master's Degree with 55% marks or above then you can surely apply for admission in Ph.D or M.Phil by appearing for the University entrance examination.

IGNOU itself conducts entrance exam for Ph.D and M.Phil admission. You can surely apply for the entrance exam and if you manage to get a decent rank then surely you will get admission.

If you have got NET/SLET score then you can apply for admission directly. Those who have fellowships can apply for for direct admission without entrance exam.

For more information visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/Announ...Prospectus.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?