30th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study regular PhD for 36 years old married woman who has done distance PG in Applied Psychology?

Hi,
I am 36 years old married woman. I have done PG in Applied Psychology through distance mode. I would like to do PhD. Am I eligible to do through regular study or distance mode only? If regular, how I should proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  6. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  8. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  9. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  10. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  11. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  15. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  16. How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)?
  17. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  18. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
4th May 2016, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study regular PhD for 36 years old married woman who has done distance PG in Applied Psychology?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your PG degree then surely you will be eligible for Ph.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.
There is no upper age limit for Ph.D admission in India. Hence, don't worry about your age and be prepared for entrance exam. Admission will be according to merit based on performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?