13th June 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

query regarding assistant professor in engineering colleges

Presently I am working as assistant professor in private engineering college.initially i joined as a lecturer with BE (mechanical)qualifications.But now I have promoted assistant professor.but now our heads asked for MTech qualification to continue as Assistant professor. But I am not in position to go for MTech due to my family problems.so is it possible to continue as a assistant professor with my BE qualification only .

14th June 2021, 01:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: query regarding assistant professor in engineering colleges

If it is required to have minimum qualification of MTech to continue as Assistant Professor than you won't be able to work as Assistant Professor.

You can confirm with head that is it mandatory to have MTech degree for the position of Assistant Professor or working experience is enough.

If it is necessary to have MTech degree than I would suggest you to go for MTech course through distance mode.

You just have write exam papers and pay the fee to get MTech degree via distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?