3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Osmania University. I want to do PhD in Astronomy. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Astronomy in Osmania University. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  2. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?
  3. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  7. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  9. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Is there any provision of getting a free seat in Nursing course in Osmania University?
  13. Can I apply for ISEET? I have joined Osmania University
  14. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  15. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  16. Previous 5 years solved question papers for PG Maths of Osmania University?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?
  18. Eligibility to pursue MA in Hindi from Osmania university?
5th June 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Osmania University. I want to do PhD in Astronomy. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Astronomy in Osmania University. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates should have studied MSc or MPhil in Physics / Astronomy / Astrophysics / Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Astronomy at Osmania University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Eligibility Test and Interview for the admission. However, candidates who have cleared NET/APSET/JEST/GATE/GPAT/MPhil shall be exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test at Osmania University. Candidates can find the details in the Osmania University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?