7th February 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?

I have completed MA in English and want to do MPhil in this discipline in Osmania university. Please guide me about the entrance exam or direct admission procedure. My id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  3. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  4. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  5. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  6. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Osmania University?
  9. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  11. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  12. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  14. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  16. Which university gives admission in MPhil in economics? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  18. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
9th February 2017, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MA in English and want to do MPhil in this discipline in Osmania university. Please guide me about the entrance exam or direct admission procedure. My id [email protected].

Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject or in an allied subject obtaining at least 55% marks are eligible for the M.Phil program in Osmania University. The admission to the course will be done through an Entrance Test. The M.Phil course is a full time course and candidates should work for one year period as full time research scholars. The duration of the course is one year in Osmania University. The application for the course is available in University office / online. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the M.Phil program. The Osmania University website link is Click Here
9th February 2017, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission at Osmania university for M.Phil degree is based on merit through entrance exam and interview. Those who have good performance in the exam are eligible for admission.

Hence, just look for admission notification and apply accordingly. Admission will be on merit, which will depend on your academic record too.
9th February 2017, 10:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure for doing M.Phil from Osmania University:

You are required to appear in Entrance Examination that is conducted by the Director of PG Entrance Test & Admissions, Osmania University.

There is a certain criteria that you are required to follow in order to be eligible. The minimum basic educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible is "Master's Degree" or a Post Graduate Degree in concerned stream with 55% marks. M.Phil course is a 1 year course that is offered by Osmania University. So admission into M.Phil course basically depends upon the marks secured by you in Entrance Examination of M.Phil at OU. I suggest you to go through the below link for more details.

Click here for More Details
10th September 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I scored 54.11% in M.Com in the year 1991 from distance Osmania University. But completed 3 year Article and have 20 year exprience as finance consultant. Will I am eligble for M.Phil without taking entrance. Also I have passed CIFP certified Islamic Finance professional from Malaysia INCEIF.
[email protected]
18th November 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A English with 54.7% BC.E am I eligible to apply M.Phil in English....please reply on my email address which [email protected]
5th January 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I passed ma in hindi with 75% in distance i eligible to apply m.phil in hindi if yes please reply how my I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?