19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Ayurveda) in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University. I want to do a PhD in Ayurveda. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Ayurveda at this university.

23rd September 2019, 08:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Ayurveda) in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University. I want to do a PhD in Ayurveda. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Ayurveda at this university.
Eligibility to study PhD(Ayurveda) in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Ayurveda. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course
9th July 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Ayurveda) in Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University?

needs admission for phd in ayurveda (agada tantra).. kindly help me in this regard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?