7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Doon University for PhD(Environmental Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

12th August 2019, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Doon University for PhD(Environmental Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.
If you have completed masters degree in Environmental Science with above 55% marks from a recognized university, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Doon University.

Yo must have valid UGC NET score card.

There are no age criteria.
12th August 2019, 05:02 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Environmental Science) in Doon University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their M.Phil or Master's degree in Environmental Science from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must have qualified required entrance examination.
There is no age restriction to study this course.
12th August 2019, 02:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University are given below;

You must have a master's degree in Environmental Science/Biotechnology/ Microbiology or any related subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from any recognized university. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD candidates can get 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.

You must have qualified entrance test followed by interview. Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test and interview.
13th August 2019, 09:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You should complete Master degree from a recognized University (established/approved by UGC) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or it's equivalent in respective subject Environmental Science/Biotechnology/ Microbiology to be eligible for Ph.D. in Environmental Science in Doon University.

Relaxation in the percentage of 5% of marks, from 55 to 50 % or an equivalent relaxation of grade may bed given the applicants who belong to reserved category SC/ST/OBC. Admission will be filled based on the entrance exam. Those who qualified in the entrance exam will be called for interview.

Those who have qualified already in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil program are exempted from Ph.D. entrance exam conducted by Doon University, however, they required to appear for Interview.

Official website -> Click Here !!
7th July 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed my Post graduation in M. Sc. Zoology and Iam going to take admission in Doon University for PhD in Environmental Science. So please kindly let me know Iam eligible for the entrance test as I have completed my M. Sc. through Zoology not in Environmental Science????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?