4th August 2019, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad?

I want to apply for a PhD program in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad. I want to do a PhD in Economics. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Economics at this institute. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 11:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad are given below;

You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Post Graduation in Economics or an allied subject with 55% and above marks from an UGC approved university.

You must have to qualify written examination followed by viva-voce.
11th August 2019, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad. I want to do a PhD in Economics. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Economics at this institute. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Yes, you can apply for Ph.D course in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?