1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Rural Development) admission in Alagappa University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Rural Development) course in Alagappa University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

5th August 2019, 04:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Rural Development) admission in Alagappa University?

The requirements to study PhD in Rural Development at Alagappa University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field and must have passed their academics with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university. The weightage of marks for the written test is 85% marks and 15% marks for the interview.

==> Admission application can be obtained and submit at the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630003. Make the payment through demand draft in favour of "The Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi.
11th August 2019, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Rural Development) admission in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Rural Development) course in Alagappa University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Rural Development with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Rural Development.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?