21st August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(English) in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith. I want to do a PhD in English. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in English at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th August 2019, 04:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(English) in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith?

Requirements to apply for PhD (English) in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the University which is named as Common Eligibility Test (PhD CET).
There is no age restriction to study this course.
6th September 2019, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(English) in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith. I want to do a PhD in English. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in English at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

So if you have completed masters degree in English with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?