14th July 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and want to take admission in B.Com or BBA in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi. Please tell me which course is good to study from here? Eligibility and way to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith MSW entrance exam? Percentage criteria to apply?
  3. Is the degree from Vidyapeeth valid?
  4. What are the career opportunities for me after doing M.A in Psychology in Hindi Medium from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhya Peeth Varanasi
  5. B.Ed Annual Exam question paper of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi
  6. Vacancies for the post of music teacher in government school in Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  8. Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?
  9. Best university for PhD in Ancient Indian History between Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Whether Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora University is recognized or not?
  11. What is the maximum age limit for LLB course in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidha Pith University/
  12. Can Id o M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  13. Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?
  14. List of top ten universities to do M.Phil in English as a regular candidate
  15. Date of announcement of K.B.P.J college, Mirzapur 1 year result?
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University? -- [New]
  17. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  18. What is the procees of doing Post Graduation Diploma in English Language?
15th July 2017, 08:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?

You can doe Bachelor of Business Administration course from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.

Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course and the duration of this course is two years. Candidate should have passed 12th class from recognized board of education.

Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Station Road, Maldahiya Crossing, Maldahiya, Kashi Vidyapith, Chetganj, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
Phone: 0542 222 2689
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?