22nd August 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get a PhD(Philosophy) admission in Gauhati University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Philosophy) course in Gauhati University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

31st August 2019, 11:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get a PhD(Philosophy) admission in Gauhati University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy is three years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy course, the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should have to score at least 60% in your master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy.

** Also, you should score marks in the entrance examination to get a Ph.D. (Philosophy) admission at Gauhati University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?