19th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?

Is there any entrance examination for ma in english in gauhati university. .if it is then what is the minimum grade that a student of ba of newly semester course must obtain to qualify the entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.A Sociology under Gauhati university?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in English from DU or Jamia Milia? I have done MA in English with 53% marks?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  6. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  7. How to do Law after finishing B.Tech?
  8. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  11. Model question papers for B.Com 3rd semester of Gauhati University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I sit for further education in Guwahati University in English for M.A
  13. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  15. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  16. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  17. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  18. Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?
10th August 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?

does the cotton college state university offer m.a in english or assamese linguistics?
22nd May 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?

Will there be any entrance exam at gauhati university for the p.g. courses in 2014 session ?
20th June 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

When will I apply for the entrance of msc it nd msc cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?