14th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?

Hi All,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics from Osmania University. I belongs to Assam and I want to continue my M.Sc in Assam from Gauhati University. Kindly tell me what I have to do for getting admission in M.Sc program?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  2. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  3. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  4. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  5. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  8. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks?
  10. What's the Eligibility Criteria for doing distance education in mathematics through GU? When will the application forms be available?
  11. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  12. Can I study B.Sc in Osmania University if completed BPP from IGNOU?
  13. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  16. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  17. Details about the percentage required to do distance education in Mathematics through GU?
  18. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
22nd June 2015, 02:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics from Osmania University. I belongs to Assam and I want to continue my M.Sc in Assam from Gauhati University. Kindly tell me what I have to do for getting admission in M.Sc program?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc through Gauhati University after completing B.Sc in Mathematics from Osmania. Science, Osmania is one of the reputed university in India so there is no issue with your educational qualification.

- The minimum educational qualification required for M.Sc through Gauhati University is Three years full time bachelor’s degree in science discipline from a recognized University.

- The admissions are based on the entrance test carried out by Gauhati University. The selection for the M.Sc course depends upon the entrance exam score.

- Those candidates who have satisfied the above criteria, can apply for the course through online and offline by collecting the application forms from the respective university.

Contact Information:
Address: Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Jalukbari,
Guwahati, Assam 781014
Phone: 0361 257 0415
Official Website - www.gauhati.ac.in
16th February 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?

What is the minimum percentage required for M.Sc. in GU,assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?