25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Gujarati) in Sardar Patel University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Gujarati from Sardar Patel University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

26th September 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Gujarati) in Sardar Patel University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Gujarati from Sardar Patel University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the Sardar Patel University for the admission to study PhD Gujarati. Candidates who have qualified in National / State level examinations such as UGC-CSIR (JRF) Examination / NET / SLET / GATE / JEST / MPhil shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Test. Interested candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Gujarati in Sardar Patel University. Sardar Patel University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?