29th March 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Farm Machinery & Power course in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this college for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

13th April 2019, 05:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh?

** In order to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Junagadh the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score and Interview.

** As per my suggestion, you have to score at least 55% in your master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?