7th November 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Physics) in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Physics course in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

9th November 2019, 05:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to study PhD(Physics) in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University?

Requirements to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University are given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed the masters.

2. Candidate should have passed masters with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university.

3. There is a 5 % relaxation for the students belongs to the reserved category.

4. There is no age barrier to pursue this course.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
10th November 2019, 12:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Physics) in Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University?

The requirements to study PhD in Physics at Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of an entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dbrau.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?