14th October 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Research topics available under PhD(Environmental Science) course in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi friends, I have completed my MPhil. Now, I want to do a PhD(Environmental Science) course in TERI School of Advanced Studies. I am looking for the topics under this PhD program available at this institute. Please let me know about the research topics asap.

24th February 2023, 07:13 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Research topics available under PhD(Environmental Science) course in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

TERI School of Advanced Studies offers PhD in Environmental Science with a wide range of research areas. Some unique research topics that you may consider for your PhD are:
  • Climate change mitigation and adaptation in urban areas
  • Bioremediation and phytoremediation of contaminated soil and water
  • Environmental impact assessment of large-scale development projects
  • Sustainable urban and rural development
  • Renewable energy technologies for sustainable development
  • Environmental policy and governance
  • Biodiversity conservation and management
  • Environmental education and outreach

To apply for the PhD program at TERI School of Advanced Studies, you need to visit their official website and check the admission notification. You will need to submit your application form online along with relevant documents and a research proposal. The fee structure varies depending on the program and duration of the course. You can check the fee details on the institute's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?