12th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Research topics available under PhD(Statistics) course in Central University of Orissa?

Hi friends, I have completed my MPhil. Now, I want to do a PhD(Statistics) course in Central University of Orissa. I am looking for the topics under this PhD program available at this university. Please let me know about the research topics asap.

24th February 2023, 07:12 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Research topics available under PhD(Statistics) course in Central University of Orissa?

Central University of Orissa offers PhD in Statistics with a wide range of research areas to choose from. Some of the possible research topics for PhD in Statistics at this university include:
  • Time series analysis and forecasting
  • Bayesian statistical inference
  • Statistical modeling of environmental data
  • Statistical learning and data mining
  • Multivariate statistical methods
  • Survival analysis and reliability theory
  • Stochastic processes and their applications
  • Spatial statistics and geostatistics
  • Statistical genetics and genomics
  • Statistical inference for complex data

However, you should also check with the university's department of Statistics to find out the specific research areas that the faculty members are currently working on and if they match your research interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?