20th March 2023, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Research topics in Hndi Literature

I am Shikha Rai I have no idea for Research and topics please guide me.

20th March 2023, 08:48 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Research topics in Hndi Literature

Hello Shikha Rai! It's great to hear that you're interested in pursuing research in Hindi literature. Here are a few potential research topics that may interest you:

Feminism in contemporary Hindi literature:
A study of female voices and representations. This topic could explore how feminist themes and representations of women are portrayed in contemporary Hindi literature. The study could involve analyzing the works of female writers and conducting interviews with authors and literary experts to gain insights.

The role of myth and folklore in Hindi literature: A comparative study of contemporary and classic works. This topic could examine how mythological and folkloric elements are used in Hindi literature, both in classic works and in contemporary literature. The study could involve analyzing literary texts and conducting interviews with literary experts to gain insights.

The portrayal of social issues in Hindi cinema and literature: A comparative study. This topic could explore how social issues such as caste, gender, and religion are portrayed in Hindi cinema and literature. The study could involve analyzing films and literary texts and conducting surveys or interviews with audiences to gain insights.

When choosing a research topic, it's important to choose something that interests you personally, and that is also relevant and significant in your field. I encourage you to do some background reading and explore your interests to identify a research topic that speaks to you. Additionally, you can seek guidance from professors and research professionals in your field to help you develop your research question and methodology.

I wish you all the best in your research journey and hope that these ideas help you in your pursuit of a research topic in Hindi literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?