20th March 2023, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

In which college should I admit for a career in Research?

I am a masters pass student with science and I want to do research with physics. In which college i should admit in West Bengal?

20th March 2023, 08:49 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: In which college should I admit for a career in Research?

There are several good colleges in West Bengal that offer research opportunities in physics. Some of the top options include:

1. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata
2. Jadavpur University
3. University of Calcutta
4. Bose Institute
5. Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics

These colleges have excellent research facilities, experienced faculty members, and a strong focus on research in physics. You can explore their websites and admission requirements to find the best fit for your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?